Thuthuvalai is good for liver , asthma & cancer treatment.It is good to reduce cough , body pain , chest cold can be reduced. According to siddhar's it is a kayakalpam and used for longitivitiy . This is a blood thining agent. It brings down body heat.
Instead of using tablets for even small problem why don't we use the naturally available herbs and leaves. Simply including in our daily food also keeps us healthy and fit.
1. Rice ---- 2 cups
2. dry red chillies --- 3 nos
3. black pepper ---- 1 teaspoon
4. jeera ---- 1 teaspoon
5. Thuthuvalai leaves ---- 1 cup
6. Aniseeds ---- 1/2 teaspoon
7. grated coconut ---- 4 tablespoons
8. salt to taste
10. garlic ---- 6 pods
1. Wash & soak rice in water for 2 hours.
2. Along with soaked rice add salt to taste , garlic , grated coconut , aniseeds ,
thuthuvalai leaves , jeera , black pepper , dry red chillies and grind them altogether
as dosa batter consistency.
3. Then heat a dosa - pan and make crispy dosa.
Serve this dosa hot. This crispy dosa taste good to eat , even you can have this dosa with sambar or any chutney . It gives better result in empty stomach.
* You store this dosa batter under refregeration and use it for a week
* This dosa is one of the best remedy for cold and cough.
* Eating this dosa hot and crispy taste grate !
* This plant can be easily grown in our kitchen garden.
* We can also prepare so many recipes with this leaves as soup , rasam ,
chutney , vadai and so on .....